Saturday 24 November 2012

The Blogging Beth!

Welcome to "The Blogging Beth!" I set up The Blogging Beth because, as I already have a book blog, I thought it would be fun to set-up blog like "The Blogging Beth!" which will be a blog not about books, but just a general blog about fashion, beauty, and more! -I hope you enjoy it!! :D Here are some 10 facts about me:

.My names Beth 
.I can't cook. (however much I try to be good at it, sometimes you just have to give in to defeat...) 
.My favourite lessons are English, Drama and Art
.My least favourite subjects.....MATHS. MATHS.MATHS. 
.I love to read, write, eat cupcakes and go shopping! :D 
.I have an OBSESSION with The Hunger Games. 
.I have a younger sister who's 4, and an younger brother who's 9. 
.It was my Birthday on Tuesday. 
.I love anything moustache-print. 
.I live in love New Look 

......THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AT MY BLOG! 

Beth x 

No comments:

Post a Comment