Monday 26 November 2012

What I do When I'm Sick

I woke up today feeling really ill and so missed school today. I'm sat in my bed (which, on the bright side, gives me a whole day of blogging and looking at all of the other amazing blogs out there). I miss a maths test, (yay!) but also miss one of my favourite subjects; art. :(

What I like to do most when Im sick: 

8:00: My mum goes to take my younger brother and sister to school. I get out of the bed. *2 minutes later* I get back in bed. 
8:02: I sit up in bed, deciding if I should go and make breakfast or stay in bed (I decide to stay in bed) I fall asleep....Zzzz....
8:20: I wake up, and open up the computer.
8:30: I umm...fall asleep again
8:45: .....And again.....
9:25: I get woken up by my mum, telling me that "fresh air will make me feel better"
10:00: Me and my mum go out for some "Fresh air"
10:30:We get back and I have another try at breakfast, successfuly pouring it into the bowl....and NOT down my t-shirt. :)
11:00: Go back to bed and look at all of the amazing blogs out there. :)
11:20: Watch about two hundred episodes of Danisnotonfire
11:45: Get out of bed and go out again with my mum.
12:30: Come back home and catch up on all of my favourite tv shows
2:00: My mum goes to pick up my brother and sister. I make myself some toasts.
2:30: I'm paranoid somebodys watching me through the door.....
2:05: Goes and watches Just Go With It. *The paranoia still hasn't gone*
3:30: My mum gets home and I go up to my room and re-arrange my entire book shelf :D
4:00: Start my homework *1 sentance later* ("I think I'm gonna go have a break")
4:30: Re-start homework (Yawn)
6:00: Do some internetting...(thats not a word but anyway...:P)
6:30: I go and help my mum make dinner
7:00: Eat dinner. Yummmmmmm....
7:30: Shower time. ;)
8:20: That depressing moment when you realise you still have homework to do.... :(
9:00: Finish homework...freedom!
9:30: Go and make myself some toast (I eat a lot of toast when I'm ill....;)
9:45: Read The Selection by Kiera Cass
10:00: And here I am now......

***

I hope I haven't made you all fall asleep! ;)

I hope you have a great week! *hugs*
Beth x



2 comments:

  1. great post! Where are you from? Its great there is now actually a blogger who truly shares her thoughts! stylebyyvie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cold at the moment :( xx

    ReplyDelete